As of March 16, 2020, our restaurants are temporarily closed for dine-in due to the coronavirus pandemic. However, Melt, Torre, blue and Firepoint remain open for Curbside Pick-Up ONLY on Wednesday – Sunday.
During this period of public closure, we continue to follow recommendations from the CDC and are following strict guidelines and procedures to ensure safety and cleanliness for our Curbside Pick-Up guests.
Here are a few of the specific steps that are being taken on a daily basis to keep our restaurants sanitized to prepare our Curbside Pick-Up orders:
- We are operating with a limited number of employees. We are instructing our employees to alert ownership immediately if they show any symptoms, and to not come to work if they feel at all under the weather.
- Employees have been instructed to wash their hands regularly and thoroughly throughout their shifts.
- All of our kitchen employees and anyone handling to-go orders wear gloves at all times.
- As always, we maintain strict procedures related to food safety and handling in our kitchens.
- We continue to clean, disinfect and sanitize our work areas and take the necessary safety measures to protect our curbside guests and employees.
We value our guests and staff above all else, and will take any and all measures to ensure that our restaurants offer safe and responsible preparations for all Curbside Pick-Up orders.
For current Curbside Pick-Up menus, hours, and details, please click here.